There will be two units in the admission test. These units are unit A and unit B.
|Geography & Environmental (GEE)||0+5+0=5|
Departments under B Unit
|Gepgraphy & Environment (GEE)||25|
|Life Science||Foresty and Environmental Science(FES)||50|
|Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology(GEB)||30|
|Food & Tea Technology (FIT)||40|
|Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (BMB)||30|
|Applied Science||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||60|
|Chemical Engineering & Polimar Science (CEP)||50|
|Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)||50|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE)||50|
|Petrolium & Georesources Engineering (PGE)||50|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)||30|
- Only students passed in the H.S.C (General/Technical)/Alim/Diploma in Commerce/Equal in 2009/2010 and in the S.S.C (General/Technical)/Alim/Diploma in Commerce/Equal in 2007/2008 can participate in the admission test. Student from science can apply in both A and B unit and others can apply only in A unit. A student must have at least 3.0 CGPA in both S.S.C/Equal or H.S.C/equal exam totaling CGPA 6.5.
- G.C.E O level must have B grade at least in 3 subjects and pass in at least 5 subjects and A level must have B grade in at least two subjects abd pass in at least 3 subjects.
- Students passed S.S.C or Equal before 2007 cannot apply.
To get admitted in exact department one student must have at least 3.5 in HSC/Equal or B grade in GCE A level
|PHY, CSE, IPE, EEE, ARC||Physics, Math|
|CEE, PGE||Physics, Chemistry, Math|
|CHE, CEP||Chemistry, Math|
|FES, GEE, FET||Biology, Math|
|GEB, BMB||Biology, Chemistry, Math|
|ECO||Economics or Math or Statistics or Economics and Economic Geography|
|BAN||Economics or Math or Statistics or Any Subject of Commerce Group|
|SOC, SCW, PSS, PAD, ANP||Social Science or pouronitiy or juktibidda or somajkollan or Economics Geography or any subject of Commerce or Science group.|
|GEE||Geography (only for students of Humanities group)|
|A||All departments under A unit||500 Taka|
|B||All departments under B unit||550 Taka|
|All departments under B unit except Architecture||500 Taka|
|Date||Day||A Unit||B Unit|
|06 November 2010||Saturday||10:00 AM||3:00 PM|
Question paper will be given in Bangla. If any candidate wants to have question in English he/she has to notify at http://www.sust.edu/admission/ within 15 October 2010.
Examination will be completely held in MCQ system. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. OMR Form should be filled using Black ball point pen.
- Different merit list will be prepared for A and B unit. Out of 100 marks in merits list 70 marks will be from the admission test and 30 marks from SSC/Equal and HSC/Equal.
- Regular students will have their SSC and HSC result prepared by multiplying SSC and HSC grade by 3. For irregular students it will be multiplied by 2.7
- There will be 2 separate merit lists for both unit.
- Marks of Architecture examination will be added with mandatory subject marks to create a merit list of Architecture.
- Result of Admission Test and other information about admission will be published in university notice board and website (www.sust.edu) in due time. Students can also get these informations using mobile phone. One student can get chance to admit in one department according to merit list, subject wise eligibility and available seats upon choice.
- Student should bring 4 recently taken passport size photographs, main mark sheet of SSC/equal and HSC/equal and required money for admission. Student should also bring 2 attested photocopies of each transcript and mark sheet. Student should submit heir main mark sheet of HSC after admission.
- The application will be canceled if any information given is lie, incorrect or incomplete.
How To Apply
- Student can register using mobile phone from 01 September 2010 to 15 October 2010 with out using filling up any form!
- To apply a student should type SUST then first 3 letters of Education, Technical or Madrasa Board, Roll number of HSC, Year of Exam and unit keyword and send it 16222 using Teletalk prepaid mobile phone.
|Unit||Unit Keyword||Departments||First 3 letters of board name, HSC Roll, year and unit keyword|
|A||A||All departments under A unit||Example: SUST<space>SYL<space>123456<space>2010<space>A|
|B||B||All departments under B unit||Example: SUST<space>SYL<space>123456<space>2010<space>B|
|B1||All departments under B unit except Architecture||Example: SUST<space>SYL<space>123456<space>2010<space>B1|
- Based on the information from education board if the student is eligible to participate in admission test fees will be deducted from phone and in a returning sms they will be informed about his roll number of admission test.
- As there is no database of board for A level and O level they should first register in www.sust.edu/admission/register/ with their information. Then they will be given a CODE number and send the CODE using a Teletalk mobile as GCE, CODE number, year, unit keyword to 16222
- Student should bring 2 passport size recently taken photographs attested by head of educational institution, union chairman, ward commissionar, gazated officer, university teacher during admission test. He/she should write his name and roll number in the back side of photograph. This photograph will be marked as his ***. Without attested photograph no one will be allowed for admission test.
- Student can get information about admission test by typing “SUST” keyword and send it to from any mobie to 16222. The keywords are INFO, DATE, REQD GPA, DEPT UNIT A, DEPT UNIT B, FEES, APPLY UNIT A, APPLY UNIT B, EXAM SUBJ A, EXAM SUBJB, SEAT, FORGOT ROLL, RESULT HELP
- For any query student can contact at our hotline 0155555501-05 and email@example.com
Type SUST & Keyword to 2777. Keywords:Date/Reqd GPA/Dept Unit A/Dept Unit B/Fees/Apply Unit A/Apply Unit B/Exam Subj A/Exam Subj B/Seat/Forgot Roll/Result/Help
30 Oct 09 Unit A: 10am (Duration 90Min) Unit B: 3:30pm (90Min to 2 Hr50Min depending on choices)Must bring 2 attested photos with Admission Roll written on back
Minimum GPA 3.0 in 2009/2008 HSC and 2007/2006 SSC with Total 7.0. (Science Group can apply in both A and B units. Rest only in A unit)
DEPT UNIT A
Economics/Sociology/Social Work/Anthropology/Political Studies/Public Administration/Business Administration/English/Bangla
DEPT UNIT B
Science(Phy/Chem/Math/Stat) Applied(Civil&Env/Chemical&Poly/CSE/Industrial&Prod/Petroleum&GeoRes/Architecture) Life(Forestry&Env/Food&TeaTech/Genetic&BioTech)
Unit A:Tk 400/ B(All):Tk 500/ B1(All except Architecture):Tk 450/ B2(Science-Applied):Tk 450/ B3(Science-Applied except Architecture):Tk 400/ B4(Life):Tk 400/
APPLY UNIT A:
Type First 3 letters of BOARDHSCRoll YEARUNIT send to 787 from a PrePaid TeleTalk Mobile Phone. Example: Dha 123456 2009 A
- If HSC Roll Meets the Criteria (Unit A)
Abdur Rahman Patwari Your PIN is 1234 Taka 400 will be deducted to register in Unit A. Type YES PIN and a Contact No of any mobile operator and send to 787
Sorry, You do not have the required GPA for application.
- After Completion of Registration (Unit A)
Congratulations! Abdur Rahman Patwari Your Admission Roll is 12345. You are Registered for SUST Admission Test Unit A
APPLY B UNIT
Type: First 3 letters of BOARDHSCRoll YEARUNIT send to 787 from Prepaid TeleTalk mobile. Units are: B, B1,B2, B3 & B4. Example: Dha 123456 2009 B
- If HSC Roll Meets the Criteria: (Unit B/B1/B2/B3/B4)
Abdur Rahman Patwari Your PIN is 1234 Tk500 will be deducted to register in Unit B(all) Type YES PIN and a Contact No of any mobile operator and send to 787
Abdur Rahman Patwari Your PIN is 1234 Tk450 will be deducted to register in Unit B1(All except Arch) Type YES PIN and a Contact No of any mobile & send to 787
Abdur Rahman Patwari Your PIN is 1234 Will deduct Tk450 to register in Unit B2(Science-Applied) Type YES PIN and a Contact No of any mobile & send to 787
Abdur Rahman Patwari Your PIN is 1234 Tk450 will be deducted to register in Unit B3(Sc-Appl except Arch) Type YES PIN a Contact No of any mobile & send to 787
Abdur Rahman Patwari Your PIN is 1234 Tk450 will be deducted to register in Unit B4(Life) Type YES PIN and a Contact No of any mobile & send to 787
Sorry, You do not have the required GPA for application.
- After Completion of Registration (Unit B/B1/B2/B3/B4)
Congratulations! Abdur Rahman Patwari Your Admission Roll is 12345. You are Registered for SUST Admission Test Unit B(All)
Congratulations! Abdur Rahman Patwari Your Admission Roll is 12345. You are Registered for SUST Admission Test Unit B1(All except Architecture)
Congratulations! Abdur Rahman Patwari Your Admission Roll is 12345. You are Registered for SUST Admission Test Unit B2(Science & Applied)
Congratulations! Abdur Rahman Patwari Your Admission Roll is 12345. You are Registered for SUST Admission Test Unit B3(Science & Applied except Architecture)
Congratulations! Abdur Rahman Patwari Your Admission Roll is 12345. You are Registered for SUST Admission Test Unit B4(Life)
- If HSC Roll in un-matched Group:
Abdur Rahman Patwari Your Admission Roll no is 12345. To complete your process need more info Send ADMISSIONRoll BOARD SSCRoll YEAR from TeleTalk mobile to 787
EXAM SUBJ A
Compulsory: Eng(20),Bangla(10),BD& International Affairs(10) ScGroup: Phy(10),Che(10),Math/Bio(10) Hum: Humanities Subject(30) Com:Accounting(15),Business(15)
EXAM SUBJ B
Compulsory: Eng(10), Phy(20), Che(20) B:(Math(20),Bio(20),Drawing(30)) B1:( Math(20),Bio(20)) B2:( Math(20),Drawing(30)) B3:Math(20) B4:Bio(20)
Will be announced on 27 October 2009. Type SEATADMISSIONRoll and send to 2777 from any mobile phone.
FORGOT ROLL NO
Type First 3 letters of BOARDHSCRoll YEARUNIT send to 2777 from any mobile phone.
Separate Merit list for Unit A(Sc Hum Commerce) & Unit B(Sc-App Life Archi) after admission test. Type RESULTADMISSIONRoll and send to 2777 from any mobile
Call HOT LINE:01555555001-5 or Visit www.sust.edu or Type SUSTINFO & send to 2777 from any mobile(Use Prepaid TeleTalk only for Apply Unit A & Apply Unit B)
University Admission Site click here